quarta-feira, 14 de setembro de 2011

using my poor English....

I'm Maria Teresa. Nice to meet you, and welcome !!!
I'm Brazilian so my English is far from perfect, nevertheless I want to share some thoughts, meditations and experiences that I believe can be helpful in some way.  Basically they will be related to my deep relationship with Jesus, but it won't be only about that.
The point is that sometimes we experience hard times, like "deserts" in our lives, and we need all the food we can get in order to survive! I've been there, I know how it is....!
So, here I am, with my poor English but with all my heart and love....!
Come as often as you want! Let's share the Graces and the struggles, the victories and the battles......let's get the "mannah" that we need and God wants to give us !!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário