segunda-feira, 19 de setembro de 2011

the mannah of the Psalms

Several years ago I went through a very tough time: in three years I got one child, a miscarriage and two surgeries . I was discouraged and tired. When I was waiting to enter for my last surgery, I got freaked out! I was so afraid that I would literally run away if I could....!
My mom was with me at the hospital and had the inspired idea of reading the Psalms to me, one after the other, starting with Psalm One.
It was incredible: by the fifth Psalm I had no fear, I was calm and confident, ready to face what I had to!
It was like what happened to the People of God in the desert : " No herb, no poultice cured them, but your all-healing word, Lord." ( Wisdom 16:12 )
This is the power of the Word of God. Even when we are not really paying attention or deeply praying it, if in our soul we believe what It really is - the Word of our Lord - the Word works in us, creates the Kingdom of God in our soul! Let's remember that  "The word of  God is something alive and active: it cuts more incisively than any two-edged sword" ( Hb 4:12 )

So I invite you to read the Bible, read it often, read it always! Let God works within you by His Word! Experience Jesus loving you, forming you, through His Word!
If you want to, check this link out with a good online version of the Bible:

Online Bible

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário