quarta-feira, 14 de setembro de 2011

the mannah of the Holy Spirit

Hey, there!
You know what? I was praying my "daily online retreat " ( I'll talk about that later on ) when a thought struck me: that sometimes we don't feel like the Holy Spirit is God as much as the Father and Jesus are.....! It's like we feel that He is a little less, a good thing that might be very helpful, but that we don't have a personal relationship with....!
The Holy Spirit is wonderful, present and active, gentle and strong and is waiting for us to open ourselves to Him so He can renew us, inflame our hearts, give us a deep experience of Love - since "God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us." ( Rm 5:5 )
So I propose that our "first mannah" would be to re-discover the person of the Holy Spirit, seeking everything we can in order to grow in our relationship with Him! I recomend, among so many good books about the Holy Spirit, the book "Come, Creator Spirit - Meditations on the Veni Creator" by Raniero Cantalamessa. It's a wonderful, wonderful book, I guarantee! Above all, let's look for everything that the Word of God, the Bible, reveals to us about Him, since it is THE source of everything else that is said about the Spirit of God!
So: Come, Holy Spirit, reveal yourself to us who are thirsty of You !!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário