quinta-feira, 20 de outubro de 2011

mannah for couples

I've been facing so many troubles to post here....with the internet, with the computer, with travels....what a "fight"!!!
That's kind of the same when we are married, isn't it? So many different troubles, so many things trying to separate us, to hurt us, to divide, to close us to each other, to throw water to the fire of our love!
I want to present a powerful tool, that I use every day and that is making miracles to my marriage: praying together daily! When we pray together Jesus is with us in a very special way ( "In truth I tell you once again, if two of you on earth agree to ask anything at all, it will be granted to you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three meet in my name, I am there among them." - Matthew  18: 19-20 ) and all He does is to bring Life, and Love, and Peace, and salvation!
I'll sugest, for those who don't know how to start, this little but beautiful prayer, that I myself and my husband are praying lately. We also read the Bible together, present our intentions to God together......but you can start with this prayer, just to be used to pray togehter...! Try it:

a prayer for couples

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário